Social Security Benefits Evaluation
If you live in Cincinnati, Ohio you can visit the nearest Cincinnati / Akron / Toledo Social Security regional office or contact the Social Security Office online at www.socialsecurity.gov or toll-free at 1-800-772-1213. On the Social Security Disability webpage there is a list of all of the Cincinnati regional service centers. You can search for the regional center closest to you using your zip code on the Social Security Disability Office locator.
A Cincinnati Social Security Disability regional center representative can help you complete the Social Security Disability application. They will be able to discuss the qualifications for the Social Security Disability Insurance program. Alternatively, you can fill out the form on this website to have a Social Security Attorney call you to discuss whether you would qualify for benefits.
To complete the application for Social Security Disability insurance you will need to provide information to the Cincinnati Social Security Disability representative. The application can then be sent to a Cincinnati social security regional office. The information which you will need to supply to the Cincinnati representative will include:
- All of your work history detail for the past 15 years
- All of your W-2 forms for the most recent years
- All of your medical information including hospital records, doctor’s files and clinics names, phone numbers and addresses
- Valid Social Security Number for the person applying for Social Security Disability Insurance
- Valid birth certificate
- All medication information
- All lab tests and results
- Marriage and dependant information
- Financial data related to any public benefits your are receiving
The Cincinnati Social Security Disability representative will ask about your last day of work, your disability, and all of your medical history. After your Social Security Disability application is complete, it will be sent to the Ohio Division of Disability Determinations headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. It could take up to 4 months for you to receive information about your Social Security Disability benefits.